Don't panic...Don't sell

nazbull2002

عضو نشط
التسجيل
31 أغسطس 2001
المشاركات
to those who are holding shares...don't rush and sell , wait for one or two hours and if the market was not sold sharply for the rest of the day wait until the next day

If the markets rally in the first day, sell at the strength..but don't go away,watch the market very closely, an interest rate
cut is widely expected when markets open

ECB is expected to cut interest rate as soon as tomorrow and several central banks have put more than 100$ billions into markets to insure stabilization...so don't panic

watch from the volatility, it might get your stop loss order..so I suggest you don't place any stop loss order at the first hour but play it with cautious

I know it is very risky, but I think this is the way we should play it in a market expected to open with high volatility

so let others panic only

no1q8

عضو نشط
التسجيل
31 أغسطس 2001
المشاركات
الإقامة
KUWAIT
فرصة

اعتقد انها فرصه كبيرة للمستثمرين فبالرغم من سؤ هذه الظروف الا انني شبه متاكد بان وضع السوق سيعود بعد فترة لحالته الطبيعيه ولابد عند بداية اول ايام الافتتاح من نزول السوق وهذا شئ طبيعي ومؤكد فانصح الاخوان المستثمرين من الان وضع اعينهم علي بعض الاسهم ذات الدرجه الاولي ومتي ماسنحت فرصه وخصوصا بعد نزول السعر شراء السهم ولكن الاحتفاظ به لفترة قد تمتد لعدة اسابيع وان شاء الله سيبيعون وبنسبة اكثر من ممتازة المهم تجهيز السهم وانتظار افضل سعر بعد الهبوط وثم الاحتفاظ به لهذه الفترة
مجرد راي شخصي وخالي من المسئوليه والله الموفق
وشكرا.....

nazbull2002

عضو نشط
التسجيل
31 أغسطس 2001
المشاركات
ECB leaves interest rate unchanged, US jobless claims higher than expected and US bonds market opened sharply higher

so don't let all these factors make you panic, I think the sentiment is stabilizing

DON'T PANIC

nazbull2002

عضو نشط
التسجيل
31 أغسطس 2001
المشاركات
CSCO approved 3$ billion stock buy back program and says that it has tremdendous confidence in financial system

very patriotic move from CSCO at this time

usually this type of action is a sign of bottoming but, it could be a political move rather than a fundamental

any way, This is what the market needs for stabilization

أعلى