To those in the sidelines

nazbull2002

عضو نشط
التسجيل
31 أغسطس 2001
المشاركات
Don't relax...I think it is time to prepare your portfolio, find the stocks you want to buy and do full research

don't underestimate the US economy, and don't overestimate the impact of the attack...yesterday there were several upside preannouncements

only 10 days to the end of the warning season and we didn't hear any heavyweight warnings

I think we are near a bottom...so keep your cash ready and your stock list prepared

Interest rate at the lowest levels
the markets are supported by billions of dollars
Buy back programs are all over

one thing we have to look at is how much the consumer confidence is impacted

الاســــتا ذ

عضو محترف
التسجيل
31 أغسطس 2001
المشاركات
الإقامة
السعودية
الاخ الكريم nazbull2002 وفقه الله للخير

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

جزاك الله خير على توضيحك الذي جاء بنفس الوقت الذي كتبت فيه تحذيرا اي ان وجهات النظر متناقضة.

وسبب تناقضي معاك ان الظروف السياسية اليوم بالذات متدهورة وكما تعلم ان الظروف السياسية تجعل هالة من الضباب على المستقبل الاقتصادي وهذا يسبب الذعر عند اصحاب روؤس الاموال الذين يهربون من تملك الاسهم والتحول الى السيولة .

عليك بمراجعة الكميات المنفذه اليوم كبيرة جدا وهذا يؤكد القول بعمليات البيع الهائلة.

واليوم اجراس الحرب تدق بقوة فعليه اتمنى منك ومن الاخوان تاجيل النظر بالشراء الى مابعد الضربة العسكرية التي تهدد بها امريكا ومعرفة اثارها وهل هي محدودة بايام او ستستمر لمدة طويلة.

والشراء بسعر اعلى من السعر الحالي افضل بكثير من الدخول في دوامة ومرارة الخسارة.

اتمنى ان تتقبل اختلاف وجهة نظري وان تبدي لي النصيحة لعلي اغير ها واكون لك شاكرا ومقدرا

مع تحياتي وتمنياتي لك بالتوفيق بالدنيا والاخرة

nazbull2002

عضو نشط
التسجيل
31 أغسطس 2001
المشاركات
I agree with you that it is not the time to buy today or even this month

we need to watch the warning season very closely and assess how much and which sectors are impacted by the attack

I think the political uncertainty will be over by the end of the earning season in mid of Oct. which could be the bottom of the market

so it is the time to start searching for the stocks that you think will lead the next market rally

I am almost sure that the market will retest today's low and will break it to a lower low, so it could be even wise to sell the rally if some one is still holding stocks and stay in the sidelines, because I think today's rally was just an oversold market rally pushed by short covering which was even expected yesterday

so I am still with you in the bearish camp but I think I might join the bullish camp before you
:)

nazbull2002

عضو نشط
التسجيل
31 أغسطس 2001
المشاركات
I like it
=====

It sure does look gloomy out there! But it's always darkest before the dawn. So our question now is, "Is it dark enough yet?" In other words, has investor confidence gotten so bad that all the potential sellers have finished selling

BY: Carlton Lutts, editor of The Cabot Market Letter

أعلى