بالتوفيق

عضو جديد
التسجيل
15 مايو 2002
المشاركات
الإقامة
USA
السلام عليكم

الحقيقة انا لاول مرة اشارك في هذا المنتدئ. اريد فقط آن تنتبهوا لهذا السهم sgi هناك خبر جيد عنه اليوم تسبب في رفع سعره ` الخبر مضمونه ان احدى شركات الاستثمار تتوفع ان يرتفع سعره الى 7ـ من ناحيتي اتوقع ان يرتفغ السهم الى 4ـ5 ثم يعود الى حوالي ثلاثة قبل ان يرتفع مرة اخرى

سلام

بالتوفيق

عضو جديد
التسجيل
15 مايو 2002
المشاركات
الإقامة
USA
here it is up

first i hop that everyone here will be able to read this message, i mean that everyone of you can read and speak englilsh.
I am really impressed at some of the very good and sincere reccommondations all of you post on this site..
two weeks ago, i introdyucced the company SGI and i think that there will be more positive news in the near furure that may take the stock up at least to 4 or more.
PLease, do not take this as a gurantee, but i really like the fact that this company is making lots of positive news lately. Of course, i need the analysis of some experts here who can tell us whether to buy more now or wait.
Best of luck to all of you and i hope that i will make other choices that i will never be reluctant in telling you about.
Salam

أعلى