Sell the rally

nazbull2002

عضو نشط
التسجيل
31 أغسطس 2001
المشاركات
If you think you missed to sell last week, then sell now

this is a very technical rebound ,and I think the market will keep retesting the lows until mid of October

If you have read Abby Cohen comments, then don't listen to her, she kept lowering her S&P target for about 3 times this year

to those long term investors{1.5 to 2 years}hold your strongest stocks and turn off your PC

بريد الكتروني

عضو محترف
التسجيل
31 أغسطس 2001
المشاركات
الإقامة
الظهران-السعوديه
ايبي جوزيف كوهين فقدت حاستها منذ سنتين يمكن علشان العمر...من عام 1991 حتى عام 1999 كانت انجح استراتيجيه في السوق حتى انهم سموها (Cheerleader of the bull market).....أنا توقعت انها ماتت في الهجوم لانا ماسمعنا صوتها الاسبوع اللي راح...على العموم هي نادرا ماتخطيء ثلاث مرات ورا بعض.....

nazbull2002

عضو نشط
التسجيل
31 أغسطس 2001
المشاركات
the buyers will run out of fuel, but the cheaper oil prices might help them for the short term
:)
It is a very technical rebound, stay in the sidelines

consumer confidence was weaker than expected, and the worst since 1991

بريد الكتروني

عضو محترف
التسجيل
31 أغسطس 2001
المشاركات
الإقامة
الظهران-السعوديه
الشائع انه بسبب توقع ركود في الاقتصاديات العالميه مما سيقلل الطلب على النفط في المستقبل القريب.......

لكن يبدو أن الحقيقه غير ذلك والله أعلم....يبدو أنه خلال عطله نهايه الأسبوع تم اتفاق بين بعض الدول المهمه في أوبك تحت ضغط من أمريكا بعمل اللازم لأنزال الأسعار الى 20 الى 22 دولارا وعدم محاوله الدفاع عن السعر المستهدف من قبل أوبك سابقا وذلك لمساعده أمريكا لتجاوز تداعيات التفجيرات في نيويورك....تسربت معلومات هذا الأتفاق السياسي الى كبار المضاربين والصناديق الأستثماريه الذين قاموا بالبيع بشكل قوي مع افتتاح السوق يوم أمس....

nazbull2002

عضو نشط
التسجيل
31 أغسطس 2001
المشاركات
only Iraq was behind this story but if this scenario is real which I don't think, then the sell off will be short lived and the demand will push the prices higher again

I don't think there will be any supply violations or market flooding

If OPEC decided not to cut production today,I think it still doesn't support that scenario

but there is a real concern that the attack would lead the global economy into recession and hit oil demand

actually,aviation fuel demand is already hit hard

nazbull2002

عضو نشط
التسجيل
31 أغسطس 2001
المشاركات
If you missed to sell the rally , I think it is too late to sell now

hold your stocks, I think the market is oversold and is due for a rebound

the rebound will be fast and short

I think nasdaq will test the low of Oct,8 1998 at 1343

so those in the sidelines hold your cash

الاســــتا ذ

عضو محترف
التسجيل
31 أغسطس 2001
المشاركات
الإقامة
السعودية
انا مع الاخ nazbull2002 في حالة ارتفاع السوق فسيكون بصورة سريعة وقوية بنفس الوقت .

لذلك اعتقد انه حان الوقت للمستثمرين بعد اختيارهم لشركات معينه ان يبادروا بالشراء ولكن ليس بدفعة واحدة ولكن يجب تقسيم طلبات الشراء على عدة دفعات واستغلال فرص هدوء او هبوط السوق في بعض الايام .

nazbull2002

عضو نشط
التسجيل
31 أغسطس 2001
المشاركات
الاســــتا ذ

I think it may be better we wait to the end of the warning season...so we can have a better outlook for the fair prices

I think nasdaq will retest Oct,98 low

nasretest.bmp

nazbull2002

عضو نشط
التسجيل
31 أغسطس 2001
المشاركات
I have received this alert

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Technicians are watching the market carefully for confirmation of the Friday, September 21st bottom

A big "up" day with a 2% gain on heavy volume on Monday or
Tuesday (no later than Wednesday) would confirm the
bottom, and also ease the fears of another test of the Friday
September 21st lows

All of the right technical indicators are pointing to a major market bottom right now

It is always good to say good-bye to the month of September the worst month of the year for the stock market, October is the month of panics and crashes, but it is also the month when bull markets begin
I expect to see heavy institutional buying by mid-October, This will be the best investment opportunity since 1929 and 1987
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments

الاســــتا ذ

عضو محترف
التسجيل
31 أغسطس 2001
المشاركات
الإقامة
السعودية
اخي الكريم nazbull2002

بالنسبة لوصية البدء بالشراء لاني اعتقد بان صعود السوق سيكون بقوة وبسرعة مثل ماتفضلت برسالة سابقة لك.

وولاتنسى ان توصيتي للمستثمرين وان الشراء يكون على دفعات والحقيقة ان الذي دفعني لذلك هو استرجاع لمؤشر الداو جونز ومؤشر ستاندر اند بور كثير من النقاط التي فقدها وكذلك مراقبتي للكميات المنفذه التي كانت وقت الهبوط في تصاعد حتى بدأت تتناقص وعند الارتفاع في الايام الماضية بدأت الكميات تتصاعد مما يدل ان هناك من المستثمرين بدأ فعليا بالشراء .

ومع ذلك الحذر واجب لان الشهر العاشر من كل عام يعتبر شهر سئ بالنسبة لتداولات الاسهم وكذلك موسم التحذيرات من انخفاض الارباح.

مع تحياتي

nazbull2002

عضو نشط
التسجيل
31 أغسطس 2001
المشاركات
الاســــتا ذ

So you joined the bullish camp before me, I thought you would be the last one to turn bullish
:eek: :) :)

nazbear2002

أعلى