هل هذا معقول

مهدي

عضو نشط
التسجيل
31 أغسطس 2001
المشاركات
الإقامة
الرياض
احد المواقع اوضح ان القيمة الحقيقة لسهم انتل intc هو 8.97 دولار هل هذا معقول وهل يمكن ان ينحدر سهم هذه الشركة الى هذا السعر . اذا كان هذا السعر الحقيقى لأنتل اذا ماهو السعر الحقيقى لشركات النازدك معقول سنتات يعنى النازدك يهوى الى اقل من 1000 حتى تصبح الاسعار واقعية

nazbull2002

عضو نشط
التسجيل
31 أغسطس 2001
المشاركات
do you know if S&P 500 reach 1000 which is about 12% decline from today's level then the stocks going to be at least at the high end of the P/E range and that is still a little overvalued in this economic enviroment

INTC at 8$ what is the site please, it could be the book value

if they are calculating according to S&P500 P/E then the fair value is about 13$, but it shouldn't be this way

can I have the site please, let's find out what is happening because the market is very sensitive to overvaluation these days and never forgive

let's find out

الغلبان

عضو نشط
التسجيل
31 أغسطس 2001
المشاركات
شلون مو معقول ...... كل شيء معقول !!

أخي الكريم شلون مومعقول وبالذات هذه الأيام والشهور .....
يا أخي شركات كانت 200 دولار صارت 1.5 أو أقل ......
وسلامتك

مهدي

عضو نشط
التسجيل
31 أغسطس 2001
المشاركات
الإقامة
الرياض
http://www.vectorvest.com
this is the site pleas read and let me know what is your opinion i take care about what you will get from this side . if you agree with that it is mean that we are making very big misteak to put even 100 $ in this market as we are not qulfid to this kind of ivestment

بريد الكتروني

عضو محترف
التسجيل
31 أغسطس 2001
المشاركات
الإقامة
الظهران-السعوديه
الأخ مهدي
كل انسان بامكانه أن يضع السعر الذي يعتقده لكن انتل و أنتل بالذات تختلف عن جميع الشركات في العالم فهي تسيطر على أهم عنصر من عناصر التكنولوجيا الحديثه وهو صناعه المعالجات ولايوجد لها أي منافس حقيقي وقد سمحت في السنتين الأخيريتين ل AMD أن تحصل على حصه من السوق وذلك لئلا تتعرض للمسائله من قبل نظام الأحتكار ولكنها بدأت الان في عمليه تحجيم ل AMD والتاريخ يشير الى قدرات أنتل في أخراج منافسيها من الحلبه واحدا بعد الأخر وأنا ارى انها تعتبر أكبر (مونوبولي) في التاريخ فيكفي أن تتخيل أنها ستنفق حوالي 8 مليار دولار هذه السنه فقط لبناء مصانع جديده تستعمل فيها أحدث تكنولوجيا صناعه المعالجات.....

انا أراقب أنتل منذ هبوط السوق على أمل أن تنزل تحت ال 20 دولارا ولكن يبدو أن صناديق الأستثمار تشتري بقوه قبل ان تصل الشركه الىهذا السعر

بأختصار انتل بين 18 و 25 دولار تعتبر فرصه مضمونه من الصعب تكرارها وعلى العموم فأنها اذا لم تصل الى هذا السعر فأني سوف أشتريها حتما خلال الشهرين القادمين

مهدي

عضو نشط
التسجيل
31 أغسطس 2001
المشاركات
الإقامة
الرياض
intc

VALUE: INTC has a Value of $8.89 per share. Value is the foundation of the VectorVest system. It is a measure of what a stock is currently worth. Value is based upon earnings, earnings growth rate, dividend payments, dividend growth rate, and financial performance. Current interest and inflation rates also play an important role in the computation of Value. When interest and/or inflation rates decrease, Value goes up. When interest rates and inflation increase, Value goes down. Sooner or later a stock's Price and Value always converge.

nazbull2002

عضو نشط
التسجيل
31 أغسطس 2001
المشاركات
to me this site is not reasonable

but for INTC I think it is going to break 20$, I became very bearish to INTC when they confirmed the price cut last week

I agree with
بريد الكتروني
in the low end of the range he mentioned

yesterday, if you look inside the positive factory orders data you would find that computers demand fell by 4.5% in july

INTC will hold a mid-quarter conf. next thursday, and it is widly expected that they will guide down

أعلى