الساهد1

عضو نشط
التسجيل
28 أغسطس 2006
المشاركات
الإقامة
السعودية
اعطونا ملخص لهذا الخبر وأهميته

Universal Express Inc. (BB:USXP), announces that on September 5, 2006, Universal Express and Global Trucking fully completed its formal closing for the Miami Florida Airport Trucking Company with revenues in excess of $4,000,000.

"We anticipate announcing additional acquisitions in this industry of delivering misplaced or lost suitcases from airports nationwide," said Richard Altomare, CEO & Chairman of Universal Express.

"Global Trucking and all future trucking acquisitions will be re-branded Luggage Express Found," said Mariano Guerrero, General Manager of Luggage Express Found.

Mentioned Last Change
USXP 0.005 0.0002dollars or (4.16%)
"What a seamless transition this acquisition became. I commend the entire Universal Express management team for the technological, administration and logistical assistance. I also wish to thank Mr. Altomare for making us feel part of the Universal Express family so quickly, and I look forward to our future acquisitions, with which I am actively pursuing and in discussions," concluded Juan Gonzalez, President of Luggage Express Found.

About Universal Express

Universal Express, Inc. is a 22 year old logistics and transportation conglomerate with multiple developing subsidiaries and services. For additional information please visit www.usxp.com.

Safe Harbor Statement under the Private securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: The statements contained herein, which are not historical, are forward-looking statements that are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed in the forward-looking statements including, but not limited to, certain delays beyond the Company's control with respect to market acceptance of new technologies, products and services, delays in testing and evaluation of products and services, and other risks detailed from time to time in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.

al-abdli

عضو نشط
التسجيل
9 مارس 2003
المشاركات
الإقامة
KWT
the last new news

Duke&Duke**STRONG BUY ALERT USXP***** (2 Ratings) 8-Sep-06 03:18 pm RA Quotes:
1. Fox News has contacted me and asked me to come on television next week.

2. Next week, the week of September 11, we have scheduled, I believe it is four audio reports which you will eventually be able to access on our website.

3. The Atlanta Case is not over. That is untrue. We will issue a press release immediately when anything in the appeal in Atlanta is known. **See more in my final point.**

4. Yes I spoke with the President of the United States a couple of weeks ago. You may find it very interesting to know that during our conversation the subject of the SEC lawsuit was discussed.

5. I met with the #3 man with the United States Postal Service when I was in Washington a couple of days ago. He is setting up a meeting between myself and the #1 man with the United States Postal Service very soon.

6. As you know we have asked for a Summary Judgment against the SEC because we believe they have no case. I have been told by my attorneys that the SEC has contacted us and wants to settle. I look at that as a victory. I have suggested that perhaps part of the settlement could be a Homeland Security grant and we each go our own way.

7. The SEC wants to settle because they know that my company is the only one that has ever received a judgment for naked short sales. If they do not settle with us they risk setting a precedent when we continue the legal process to the Supreme Court and I assure you we will if necessary.

Guys and gals, that is about it. Except he did say Madpackers has done about 200 students and they are planning a "battle of the band" thing for hundreds of universities nationwide. He also said Madpackers is trying to do some joint things with the U.S. Postal service.

We discussed briefly naked shorting, and he says his stock should be worth several dollars at least. He was very talkative today, largely controlled the conversation, and volunteered the settlement thing. I'm trying to remember what else. I did not get a chance to ask about the Oil and Gas or the Collection of Judgment and he ended the conversation rather quickly saying, " I must take this call from Saudi Arabia. Thank you so much."

Well gang, what do you think? I'm all for that new board. Why don't we all plan meeting there Monday morning. Looks to me like Richard will have all kinds of news, kind of like a media blitz. Fox News! And he said 4 audios!

And guys, isn't this what I have been saying that a settlement was likely and in the SEC's interest? When Richard told me that I was so relieved!

Okay........feedback time! Isn't Monday Sept. 11? Sounds like Richard has waited for this moment.

وهذه الترجمه

**** (تقديران) 8 - سبتمبر/أيلول - 06 03:18 مساءً إقتباسات آر أي:
1. إتّصلَ أخبار فوكسُ بي وطَلبَ مِنْني مَجيء التلفزيونِ الإسبوع القادم.

2. الإسبوع القادم، إسبوع سبتمبر/أيلولِ 11، حدّدنَا، أَعتقدُ بأنّه أربعة تقاريرِ سمعيةِ أَيّ أنت في النهاية سَتَكُونُ قادر على الدُخُول على موقعِ ويبنا.

3. حالة أطلانطا لم ينتهي. ذلك غير صحيحُ. نحن سَنُصدرُ a بيان صحفي فوراً عندما أيّ شئ في النداءِ في أطلانطا معروفةُ. ** أنظر المزيد مِنْ نقطتِي النهائيةِ. **

4. نعم تَكلّمتُ مَع رئيس الولايات المتحدة الأمريكيةِ قبل أسبوعين. أنت قَدْ تَجِدُه يَهتمُّ جداً لمعْرِفة ذلك أثناء محادثتِنا، موضوع دعوى إس إي سي نوقشَ.

5. إجتمعتُ به #3 رجل بالخدمةِ البريديةِ الأمريكيةِ متى أنا كُنْتُ في واشنطن قبل إثنان يوماً. هو يَبْدأُ a إجتماع بين نفسي و#1 رجل بالخدمةِ البريديةِ الأمريكيةِ قريباً جداً.

6. كما تعرف سَألنَا عن a حكم عاجل ضدّ إس إي سي لأن نَعتقدُ بأنّهم لَيْسَ لهُمْ حالةُ. أنا أُخبرتُ مِن قِبل مُحاميي بأنّ إس إي سي إتّصلَ بنا ويُريدونَ الإِسْتِقْرار. أَنْظرُ إلى الذي كa نصر. إقترحتُ بأنّ ربما جزء المستوطنةِ يُمكنُ أَنْ يَكُونَ a منحة أمن داخلي ونحن كُلّ أَذْهبُ طريقَنا الخاصَ.

7. إس إي سي يُريدُ الإِسْتِقْرار لأن يَعْرفونَ بأنّ شركتَي الوحيدةُ الذي إستلمَ أبداً a حكم للبيع على المكشوفِ السافرِ. إذا هم لا يَستقرّونَ مَعنا يُخاطرونَ بوَضْع سابقةً متى نُواصلُ الإجراء القانوني إلى المحكمة العليا وأنا أُطمأنْك نحن سَإذا ضروريينِ.الرجال وgals، ذلك حوله. ماعدا هو قالَ Madpackers عَملَ حوالي 200 طالبَ وهم يُخطّطونَ a "معركة الفرقةِ" شيء لمِئاتِ الجامعاتِ في عموم البلاد. قالَ Madpackers أيضاً يُحاولُ أَنْ يَعمَلُ بَعْض الأشياءِ المشتركةِ بالخدمةِ البريديةِ الأمريكيةِ.

ناقشنَا shorting عاري سريعاً، وهو يَقُولُ سهمَه يَجِبُ أَنْ يَكُونَ يساوي عِدّة دولارات على الأقل. هو كَانَ كثير الكلامَ جداً اليوم، سيطرَ على المحادثةِ بشكل كبير، وتَطوّعَ شيءَ المستوطنةَ. أُحاولُ تَذْكير الذي ما عدا ذلك. أنا لَمْ أَحْصلْ على a أُصادفُ للسُؤال عن النفطَ والغازَ أَو مجموعةَ الحكمِ وهو أنهىَ المحادثةَ بالأحرى بسرعة قول، "أنا يَجِبُ أَنْ آخذَ هذا النداءِ مِنْ العربية السعودية. شكراً جزيلاً."

العصابة الجيّدة، ماذا تعتقد؟ أَنا كُلّ لتلك اللوحةِ الجديدةِ. الذي لا كلنا نُخطّطُ إجتماع هناك صباح الإثنينَ. نظرات لي مثل ريتشارد سَيكونُ عِنْدَهُ كُلّ أنواع الأخبارِ، نوع مثل a هجوم خاطف إعلامي. أخبار فوكس! وهو قالَ 4 تسجيلات صوتية!

ورجال، ألَمْ هذه ما أنا أَقُولُ بأنّ a مستوطنة كَانتْ من المحتمل وفي إهتمامِ إس إي سي؟ عندما ريتشارد أخبرَني بأنّني كُنْتُ مرتاحَ جداً!

الموافقة. . . . . . . . وقت تعليقاتِ! ألَيسَ سبتمبر/أيلول الإثنينِ 11؟ يُصوّتُ مثل ريتشارد إنتظرَ هذه اللحظةِ.
:)

بوراشد جروب

عضو مميز
التسجيل
22 يوليو 2005
المشاركات
الإقامة
صانع سوق ... لمشاركات المنتدى .. :)
مرحبا ... :)

مضارب البني

عضو نشط
التسجيل
15 يوليو 2006
المشاركات
كأن السهم دخل عليه شراء

نشوف ؟؟؟

اظن فيه خبر قريب !!!

FAHD

عضو نشط
التسجيل
4 يوليو 2003
المشاركات
الإقامة
SAUDI ARABIA
Duke&Duke**STRONG BUY ALERT USXP***** (2 Ratings) 8-Sep-06 03:18 pm RA Quotes:
1. Fox News has contacted me and asked me to come on television next week.

2. Next week, the week of September 11, we have scheduled, I believe it is four audio reports which you will eventually be able to access on our website.

3. The Atlanta Case is not over. That is untrue. We will issue a press release immediately when anything in the appeal in Atlanta is known. **See more in my final point.**

4. Yes I spoke with the President of the United States a couple of weeks ago. You may find it very interesting to know that during our conversation the subject of the SEC lawsuit was discussed.

5. I met with the #3 man with the United States Postal Service when I was in Washington a couple of days ago. He is setting up a meeting between myself and the #1 man with the United States Postal Service very soon.

6. As you know we have asked for a Summary Judgment against the SEC because we believe they have no case. I have been told by my attorneys that the SEC has contacted us and wants to settle. I look at that as a victory. I have suggested that perhaps part of the settlement could be a Homeland Security grant and we each go our own way.

7. The SEC wants to settle because they know that my company is the only one that has ever received a judgment for naked short sales. If they do not settle with us they risk setting a precedent when we continue the legal process to the Supreme Court and I assure you we will if necessary.

Guys and gals, that is about it. Except he did say Madpackers has done about 200 students and they are planning a "battle of the band" thing for hundreds of universities nationwide. He also said Madpackers is trying to do some joint things with the U.S. Postal service.

We discussed briefly naked shorting, and he says his stock should be worth several dollars at least. He was very talkative today, largely controlled the conversation, and volunteered the settlement thing. I'm trying to remember what else. I did not get a chance to ask about the Oil and Gas or the Collection of Judgment and he ended the conversation rather quickly saying, " I must take this call from Saudi Arabia. Thank you so much."

Well gang, what do you think? I'm all for that new board. Why don't we all plan meeting there Monday morning. Looks to me like Richard will have all kinds of news, kind of like a media blitz. Fox News! And he said 4 audios!

And guys, isn't this what I have been saying that a settlement was likely and in the SEC's interest? When Richard told me that I was so relieved!

Okay........feedback time! Isn't Monday Sept. 11? Sounds like Richard has waited for this moment.

وهذه الترجمه

**** (تقديران) 8 - سبتمبر/أيلول - 06 03:18 مساءً إقتباسات آر أي:
1. إتّصلَ أخبار فوكسُ بي وطَلبَ مِنْني مَجيء التلفزيونِ الإسبوع القادم.

2. الإسبوع القادم، إسبوع سبتمبر/أيلولِ 11، حدّدنَا، أَعتقدُ بأنّه أربعة تقاريرِ سمعيةِ أَيّ أنت في النهاية سَتَكُونُ قادر على الدُخُول على موقعِ ويبنا.

3. حالة أطلانطا لم ينتهي. ذلك غير صحيحُ. نحن سَنُصدرُ a بيان صحفي فوراً عندما أيّ شئ في النداءِ في أطلانطا معروفةُ. ** أنظر المزيد مِنْ نقطتِي النهائيةِ. **

4. نعم تَكلّمتُ مَع رئيس الولايات المتحدة الأمريكيةِ قبل أسبوعين. أنت قَدْ تَجِدُه يَهتمُّ جداً لمعْرِفة ذلك أثناء محادثتِنا، موضوع دعوى إس إي سي نوقشَ.

5. إجتمعتُ به #3 رجل بالخدمةِ البريديةِ الأمريكيةِ متى أنا كُنْتُ في واشنطن قبل إثنان يوماً. هو يَبْدأُ a إجتماع بين نفسي و#1 رجل بالخدمةِ البريديةِ الأمريكيةِ قريباً جداً.

6. كما تعرف سَألنَا عن a حكم عاجل ضدّ إس إي سي لأن نَعتقدُ بأنّهم لَيْسَ لهُمْ حالةُ. أنا أُخبرتُ مِن قِبل مُحاميي بأنّ إس إي سي إتّصلَ بنا ويُريدونَ الإِسْتِقْرار. أَنْظرُ إلى الذي كa نصر. إقترحتُ بأنّ ربما جزء المستوطنةِ يُمكنُ أَنْ يَكُونَ a منحة أمن داخلي ونحن كُلّ أَذْهبُ طريقَنا الخاصَ.

7. إس إي سي يُريدُ الإِسْتِقْرار لأن يَعْرفونَ بأنّ شركتَي الوحيدةُ الذي إستلمَ أبداً a حكم للبيع على المكشوفِ السافرِ. إذا هم لا يَستقرّونَ مَعنا يُخاطرونَ بوَضْع سابقةً متى نُواصلُ الإجراء القانوني إلى المحكمة العليا وأنا أُطمأنْك نحن سَإذا ضروريينِ.الرجال وgals، ذلك حوله. ماعدا هو قالَ Madpackers عَملَ حوالي 200 طالبَ وهم يُخطّطونَ a "معركة الفرقةِ" شيء لمِئاتِ الجامعاتِ في عموم البلاد. قالَ Madpackers أيضاً يُحاولُ أَنْ يَعمَلُ بَعْض الأشياءِ المشتركةِ بالخدمةِ البريديةِ الأمريكيةِ.

ناقشنَا shorting عاري سريعاً، وهو يَقُولُ سهمَه يَجِبُ أَنْ يَكُونَ يساوي عِدّة دولارات على الأقل. هو كَانَ كثير الكلامَ جداً اليوم، سيطرَ على المحادثةِ بشكل كبير، وتَطوّعَ شيءَ المستوطنةَ. أُحاولُ تَذْكير الذي ما عدا ذلك. أنا لَمْ أَحْصلْ على a أُصادفُ للسُؤال عن النفطَ والغازَ أَو مجموعةَ الحكمِ وهو أنهىَ المحادثةَ بالأحرى بسرعة قول، "أنا يَجِبُ أَنْ آخذَ هذا النداءِ مِنْ العربية السعودية. شكراً جزيلاً."

العصابة الجيّدة، ماذا تعتقد؟ أَنا كُلّ لتلك اللوحةِ الجديدةِ. الذي لا كلنا نُخطّطُ إجتماع هناك صباح الإثنينَ. نظرات لي مثل ريتشارد سَيكونُ عِنْدَهُ كُلّ أنواع الأخبارِ، نوع مثل a هجوم خاطف إعلامي. أخبار فوكس! وهو قالَ 4 تسجيلات صوتية!

ورجال، ألَمْ هذه ما أنا أَقُولُ بأنّ a مستوطنة كَانتْ من المحتمل وفي إهتمامِ إس إي سي؟ عندما ريتشارد أخبرَني بأنّني كُنْتُ مرتاحَ جداً!

الموافقة. . . . . . . . وقت تعليقاتِ! ألَيسَ سبتمبر/أيلول الإثنينِ 11؟ يُصوّتُ مثل ريتشارد إنتظرَ هذه اللحظةِ.
:)

من وين مصدر الخبر أخي الكريم وفقك الله

أبو إياد

عضو نشط
التسجيل
21 أبريل 2006
المشاركات
خبر ؟؟؟

http://biz.yahoo.com/pz/060911/104986.html

=====
Press Release Source: ItsAboutFinance.com

ItsAboutFinance.tv CEO Series DRIVING INNOVATION Features Universal Express, Inc. CEO Richard Altomare from the NASDAQ
Monday September 11, 12:42 pm ET

NEW YORK, Sept. 11, 2006 (PRIMEZONE) -- On the fifth anniversary of the September 11th attacks on the United States, ItsAboutFinance.tv today features Universal Express, Inc. Chief Executive Officer Richard Altomare in its DRIVING INNOVATION video interview series. Universal Express occupies a unique niche in the transportation industry that has many important applications including implications in homeland security.
To see and hear Richard Altomare, CEO of Universal Express, Inc. talk about the company, its product line, growth strategy, management team and competitive edge, click on this link.

Video Interview: http://media4.streamtoyou.com/cadavis/USXP.wmv

About ItsAboutFinance.tv:

With offices in New York, Los Angeles and Chicago -- http://www.ItsAboutFinance.tv presents daily video news, interviews of chief executive officers and market reports from stock exchange floor traders. The broadcast is the longest continuously running television news broadcast on the web.

Our staff of business reporters can be found in the financial markets in Chicago and New York. We maintain a credentialed news presence at the Chicago Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange, the NASDAQ and the New York Stock Exchange with daily access to the White House press center. Our website is the only financial website featured daily on the NASDAQ's 7-story icon at the NASDAQ Broadcast Center in Times Square.

Partnered with sister websites http://www.TheJusticeSystem.net and http://www.VoteAcrossAmerica.com., we are the front runner of live daily video web coverage on politics and from celebrity trials. We've covered the trials of Michael Jackson, Phil Spector, Lil Kim, Courtney Love, Kobe Bryant, and Foxy Brown.

All broadcasts change daily at 11 a.m. Pacific/ 1 p.m. Central/ 2 p.m. Eastern.

Universal Express, Inc.
Investor Relations:
Mark Falk
(561) 367-6177
publicrelations@usxp.com

======

ولد_فقاره

عضو نشط
التسجيل
25 أكتوبر 2005
المشاركات
الإقامة
الكويت
مصادر صحفيه : itsaboutfinance.com itsaboutfinance.tv الاول سلسله القياده سمات الابداع العالمي ، المسءول عن "ريتشارد التوماري من وول الاثنين 11 ايلول ، و12:42 مساء نيويورك ، 11 ايلول 2006 ، (بريميزوني) - في الخامسه والخمسين من هجمات 11 ايلول علي الولايات المتحده ، itsaboutfinance.tv اليوم العالمي السمات ، عن "رءيس المكتب التنفيذي ريتشارد التوماري في قياده الابتكار الفيديو سلسله مقابلات. الاعلان عن تحتل موقعا فريدا في قطاع النقل والتي من اهم تطبيقات ذلك في اثار الوطن الامن. انظر الي والي ريتشارد التوماري ومن المسءول عن الجميع ، "الحديث عن الشركه ومنتجاتها ، خط النمو ، استراتيجيه اداره الفريق والقدره التنافسيه ، انقر علي هذا الارتباط. شريط المقابله : http://media4.streamtoyou.com/cadavis/usxp.wmv itsaboutfinance.tv عن : مع مكاتب في نيويورك ولوس انجليس وشيكاغو - http://www.itsaboutfinance.tv يعرض شريط الاخبار اليوميه ، واجراء مقابلات مع رءيس المكتب التنفيذي وتقارير السوق من التجار بورصه الكلمه. وتبث باستمرار وهو اطول اداره الاخبار في التلفزيون والاذاعه العالميه. ان الموظفين من رجال الصحافه ان تكون وجدت في الاسواق الماليه في نيويورك وشيكاغو. وتحتفظ "الوجود معتمدين في بورصه شيكاغو الاميركيه ، والبورصه ، وسوق وبورصه نيويورك يوميا الوصول الي البيت الابيض مركز الصحافه. وهو الموقع الوحيد الماليه العالميه تذاع يوميا في سوق 7 - قصه مءشر الفاره في وسط البرنامج في الاوقات مربع. اشترك مع شقيقه مواقع http://www.thejusticesystem.net وhttp://www.voteacrossamerica.com. ونحن امام بطل من العيش اليوميه عن طريق تغطيه شبكه من الشخصيات السياسيه والمحاكمات. ولقد تناولت محاكمه مايكل جاكسون ، سبكتر ، جامعه ليل كيم ، كورتني الحب وكوبي براينت ، وماكر براون. جميع البرامج اليوميه في التغيير الهادء 11 00 / 1 / الوسطي / 2 / الشرقيه. الاتصال : الاعلان عن "و علاقات المستثمر : مارك ر (561) 367-6177 publicrelations@usxp.com

أبو إياد

عضو نشط
التسجيل
21 أبريل 2006
المشاركات

FAHD

عضو نشط
التسجيل
4 يوليو 2003
المشاركات
الإقامة
SAUDI ARABIA
موقع الشركه بالامارات
ويوجد وسيلة اتصال

http://www.universalexpress.ae/

Talk to Us

You can contact us using the following options:

Mail:
P.O.Box 825 Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Phone: + (971) 4 3525050

Fax: + (971) 4 3522365

E-mail:

Management : unexmar@emirates.net.ae

Operations : unexops@emirates.net.ae

Accounts : ueaccts@emirates.net.ae

الثبات هذا ان شاء الله وراه ارتفاع

ممتاز خبر الموقع في الأمارات أعتقد أن الأمر بعمل الشركة بالخليج شكلة جدي ....

ياليت أحد الأخوة من الأمارات يتكرم علينا و يجمع لنا معلومات و لو يزور مكتبهم بدبي يكون أفضل

شكرا أخي الكريم أبو إياد

moojazi

عضو نشط
التسجيل
5 أبريل 2003
المشاركات
اي ارتداد

بس اللي انا احسه ان السهم على كثر تعليقه لناس راح يعطيهم هايات جديدة ياليت الاحساس يصدق ويرزقنا الله والمسلمين جميعا انشالله الله

عصويد

عضو نشط
التسجيل
10 يوليو 2006
المشاركات
والله يخوك ذبحنا هالسهم لاطلع لحقناه ولانزل قطيناه وعلي هالحال

almet3any

عضو نشط
التسجيل
24 أغسطس 2006
المشاركات
والله يخوك ذبحنا هالسهم لاطلع لحقناه ولانزل قطيناه وعلي هالحال

هههههههههههه
الله يعين والله جاب لي الضغط

آآآآآآآآآآآهـ يا عصويد معرفك عزيز على قلبي

عصويد

عضو نشط
التسجيل
10 يوليو 2006
المشاركات
الله يسلم قلبك شرهتك علي لو عندي مليون والله لطلب هالسهم بس تهميشه للامريكان

الخشاشي

عضو نشط
التسجيل
7 أبريل 2006
المشاركات
لا هو الي نزل و لا الي ارتفع

انا لي اسبوع حاط امر على 0.0035 ولا نزل السهم ودي يرتفع ودى ينزل والسهم مدقر وش السواه مع التموري و مرته الى نطلبها فلوس

الناصح لكم

عضو نشط
التسجيل
26 أغسطس 2006
المشاركات
رافبوا السهم والشراء على 003 وهو دخول يعتبر ممتاز بس حتى 003 يبيك تنتظر وتتابع السهم فترة كويسه مو على طول تطب انتبهو زين واعرفوا ان اغلب المشترين عرب وبالذات خليجيين فلا تستعجلو ولو سحبتوا اوامركم لهبط على راس امه تحياتي وبالتوفيق

أعلى