nazbull2002

عضو نشط
التسجيل
31 أغسطس 2001
المشاركات
bullseye_target_blink_md_wht.gif

people in the sidelines are not sure about this rally

the short sellers are not sure that this is just a bear trap

the market and the economy are moving in two different directions at least for now

the market is not rallying on solid corporate fundamentals , it is rallying on hopes for a recovery in the first quarter

the market is ignoring all the bad economic data ,it is rallying on hopes for a recovery in the first quarter

no signs of any recovery but the market is still rallying on hopes for a recovery in the first quarter

the market is rallying on hopes that interest rate cuts and the stimulus packages will help the economy to recover by the first quarter

only hopes that pushes the market higher

So..you buy or sell now, I think no one can tell you the answer...most analysts if not all don't know where the market is heading

but if you decide to buy remember that you are buying a ticket in a lottery or you are gambling in a slot machine and you may win the grand prize if we start seeing signs of recovery, but if we don't then...????!!!!i

simslots_16h2_080801.gif

if you decide to sell or stay in the sidelines and we don't see any signs of recovery then cash is king, but if we start seeing signs of recovery then...????!!!!i

falling_bills_md_wht.gif

the question now , should you buy hopes or you wait for any signs of recovery

I will leave the answer for you

so...buy, sell or the sidelines...believe me only you who can tell

bear_eating_picnic_md_wht.gif

الاســــتا ذ

عضو محترف
التسجيل
31 أغسطس 2001
المشاركات
الإقامة
السعودية
اخي nazbull2002

طريقة قوية جدا لتوصيل افكارك للاخرين واشكرك عليها.

وانا اتفق معك رغم الامور السلبية جدا في المؤشرات الاقتصادية وعدم وجود اشارات للخروج من ركود الاقتصاد الامريكي فان السوق يرتفع !!

لذلك اعتقد ان الاستثمار الطويل الاجل افضل من المضاربات وهذا ماقوم به بتجميع اسهم بعد دراستها للاستثمار الطويل ولكني لاافوت فرصه جني الارباح في حال ارتفاعها .

مع تحياتي وننتظر مزيدا من الابداع

no1q8

عضو نشط
التسجيل
31 أغسطس 2001
المشاركات
الإقامة
KUWAIT
اتجاه السوق غريب

بصراحة يانازبول كل مؤشرات السوق تدل علي ان السوق بوضع ضعيف وضعيف جدا وكل البيانات الاسبوعيه والشهريه تكون اسوء من سابقتها والغريب ان السوق صامد وكسر مستوي ماقبل الحادي عشر من سبتمبر وكأن السوق يعاند ويخفي جروح امريكا من التفجيرات والخسائر الغير معقولة فهل هناك من يدفع السوق الي هذا المستوي الغير طبيعي ثم بعد ذلك لايتحمل السوق الصعود وتبدء كارثة النزول والتي اتصورها فاجعه . الله اعلم

أعلى